Last Updated on
It’s been quiet on JaimeSays.com the month of December. I’ve been attending holiday parties, decorating the house, and hosting my first Christmas for my extended family and some friends.
This year was a big one for me, with a new house, my first ambassadorship, and delving in head first into the study of wine. I traveled to places I had never visited before, like Northern Michigan (in winter and summer!), Montana, Ottawa, and even got to revisit my study abroad haunts with a trip to Québec. This was also the first year I did not visit Europe in five years, but my other adventures made up for it.
With the advent of furnishing a house and having a mortgage, my travels have certainly slowed, but there is no shortage of places to share with you. I’ll be talking more about my Canadian travels, Montana, and fun places near my home in the quarter to come.
Hope you enjoy your new year, and please come visit again when I will be rolling out new content in 2020!
Latest posts by JaimeSays (see all)
- 5 Easy Habits of Health to Try This Year - January 28, 2020
- Ottawa's Winterlude Canada: What to Expect - January 20, 2020
- 5 Most Amazing Historic Villas to Visit in Tuscany - January 6, 2020
- Enjoying the Holidays With a Break! - December 30, 2019
- Quashing Imposter Syndrome Over100% Semillon with Château Climens - December 8, 2019
- Fast Facts I Learned from a Master Class on Simply Italian Great Wines: Asti Spumante, DOC delle Venezia, Franciacorta, Vino Nobile de Montepulciano, and Friuli - November 20, 2019
- Holiday Gift Guide for the Entrepreneur / Blogger / Wannabe Influencer in Your Life - November 12, 2019
- What to Wear for Holiday Parties : Tights - November 11, 2019
- Making Space with NewAir 177-Can Black Stainless Steel Deluxe Beverage Fridge - November 10, 2019