Last Updated on December 30, 2019 by JaimeSays
It’s been quiet on JaimeSays.com the month of December. I’ve been attending holiday parties, decorating the house, and hosting my first Christmas for my extended family and some friends.
This year was a big one for me, with a new house, my first ambassadorship, and delving in head first into the study of wine. I traveled to places I had never visited before, like Northern Michigan (in winter and summer!), Montana, Ottawa, and even got to revisit my study abroad haunts with a trip to Québec. This was also the first year I did not visit Europe in five years, but my other adventures made up for it.
With the advent of furnishing a house and having a mortgage, my travels have certainly slowed, but there is no shortage of places to share with you. I’ll be talking more about my Canadian travels, Montana, and fun places near my home in the quarter to come.
Hope you enjoy your new year, and please come visit again when I will be rolling out new content in 2020!
- An Introduction to Rogue Valley Wines with Awen Winecraft - October 12, 2020
- How to Spend a Weekend inNorthern Michigan - September 28, 2020
- Discover Other Oregon Wine Regions to Explore - September 9, 2020
- Easy At Home Cocktails with Spirit Hub - September 3, 2020
- Cheers to 4 Years of Socially Distant Travel Recommendations - August 28, 2020
- Places to Consider a City Escape (For Your Sanity!) - August 6, 2020
- Wacky Wine Exploration with Split Rail Winery - July 21, 2020
- Wild Caught Fish and Sustainable Food Delivery with Sitka Salmon Shares - May 22, 2020
- Mostly Free Online WorkoutsI’ve Sworn By During Quarantine (and Then Some) - April 21, 2020