Last Updated on December 30, 2019 by JaimeSays
It’s been quiet on JaimeSays.com the month of December. I’ve been attending holiday parties, decorating the house, and hosting my first Christmas for my extended family and some friends.
This year was a big one for me, with a new house, my first ambassadorship, and delving in head first into the study of wine. I traveled to places I had never visited before, like Northern Michigan (in winter and summer!), Montana, Ottawa, and even got to revisit my study abroad haunts with a trip to Québec. This was also the first year I did not visit Europe in five years, but my other adventures made up for it.
With the advent of furnishing a house and having a mortgage, my travels have certainly slowed, but there is no shortage of places to share with you. I’ll be talking more about my Canadian travels, Montana, and fun places near my home in the quarter to come.
Hope you enjoy your new year, and please come visit again when I will be rolling out new content in 2020!
- I Hired an Interior Designer and Was Disappointed - November 10, 2021
- Why I Didn’t Share My Pregnancy - September 18, 2021
- Awesome Planters for Your Home - July 9, 2021
- 9 Must See Things to do in Columbus, Indiana - July 3, 2021
- Garden Advice for the Newly Suburban Beginning Gardener - June 20, 2021
- 6 Things I Learnedat the 2021 Maremma Toscana Wines of Tuscany Tasting - June 3, 2021
- Cocktails and Mocktails I’ve been Making at Home - April 6, 2021
- Birdwatching: One of the Best Attractions in Southwest Florida - January 13, 2021
- My Endometriosis Story - December 8, 2020