Chicago: Eno Wine Bar Enoversity Attendance, Fourth Quarter 2017
The Enoversity case study was a partnership with JaimeSays and Eno Wine Bar in Chicago. The objective was to increase awareness and ultimately attendance of the monthly Enoversity wine series through social media and blog posts.
Eno Wine Bar provided attendance for one to an Enoversity class in August 2017, as well as a 10% discount code for any tickets purchased from September 2017-December 2017 using the referral code, “JAIMESAYS.”
Results as of March 2018: Out of a total of 74 tickets sold, 20 were referred to the event using the “JAIMESAYS” coupon code. That is a referral rate of over 27%!
In addition to the referral rate, JaimeSays provided the following coverage for the events:
- Two Blog Posts; One on JaimeSays.com, One on Dave’s Travel Corner which currently ranks on page one for Google search results of Enoversity Chicago
- 467 Post Views on JaimeSays.com,
- One Instagram Post
- 444 Pinterest Pin Saves
- 23 Post Tweets
Amsterdam: Partnership with Amsterdam Tourism Board and JaimeSays, November 2016
The IAmsterdam City Card case study was a partnership between the Amsterdam tourism bureau and JaimeSays.com. The objective was to increase awareness of using the IAmsterdam City Card as a smart purchase for visitors to Amsterdam.
The Amsterdam tourism bureau provided one 60 hour Amsterdam City Card to JaimeSays.com.
Results as of March 2018:
- Two Blog Posts; One on JaimeSays.com and One on Dave’s Travel Corner.
- Over 10,600 post views on JaimeSays.com
- 3 Google+ Posts
- 7 Instagram Posts
- 15 Twitter Posts
- Pinterest Pin Saved over 10,400 times
Kohler, Wi: Partnership with Destination Kohler, December 2016
The Destination Kohler case study was a partnership with JaimeSays.com and Destination Kohler. The objective was to increase the awareness of the affordability and availability of a AAA Five-Diamond property within three hours of Chicago during the winter season.
Destination Kohler provided one meal, an indoor golf lesson for two, and access to the River Wildlife in exchange for coverage of the destination.
Results as of June 2018:
- Five Blog Posts: Three on JaimeSays.com, one on 52Perfectdays.com, and one on DavesTravelCorner.com
- At least 20 rooms booked at The American Club and Inn at Woodlake due to coverage. This includes 12 bookings directly related to a Wisconsin bachelorette party.