Last Updated on
I don’t know when it happened, but I became a pullover fanatic. Specifically, inexpensive pullovers. Any pullovers under $100 are up my alley. A few mornings a week, I find myself running around my apartment looking for something warm to throw on before I head to yoga. For reasons unbeknownst to me, the heat in the women’s locker room at my yoga studio has been broken every other week since the first of the year. Brrrrr.
My go to pullover has been this gem from Abercrombie and Fitch. The funny thing is that I asked for a bunch of items from Abercrombie for Christmas…and so did my 13 and 14 year old cousins. I guess I am back on the bandwagon now that I can afford it. It’s warm, long enough to cover my rear, and has a kangaroo pocket in the front. It comes in multiple colors; I have the dark gray and black but I think I am going to get the light gray one as well.
Next weekend, I’m heading to one of my favorite places for a girls getaway. I can guarantee you that I will be packing my favorite Abercrombie and Asos pullovers for some cozy time catching up with my girlfriends.
21 Pullovers Under $100
My qualifications for the best pullovers are items that are warm and kind of slouchy. That way, I am able to pull it over whatever shirt I am wearing underneath. Real talk: sort of realized why they are called pullovers in the last year. If the pullover is longer, I’ll wear it with leggings or athletic tights. Shorter, and I’ll wear it with jeans.
Do you live in pullovers in the winter? Where are your favorite places to buy them? Drop me a line if you have any recommendations you would like to share. I’m always on the hunt for an affordable and cute pullover.
Latest posts by JaimeSays (see all)
- 5 Easy Habits of Health to Try This Year - January 28, 2020
- Ottawa's Winterlude Canada: What to Expect - January 20, 2020
- 5 Most Amazing Historic Villas to Visit in Tuscany - January 6, 2020
- Enjoying the Holidays With a Break! - December 30, 2019
- Quashing Imposter Syndrome Over100% Semillon with Château Climens - December 8, 2019
- Fast Facts I Learned from a Master Class on Simply Italian Great Wines: Asti Spumante, DOC delle Venezia, Franciacorta, Vino Nobile de Montepulciano, and Friuli - November 20, 2019
- Holiday Gift Guide for the Entrepreneur / Blogger / Wannabe Influencer in Your Life - November 12, 2019
- What to Wear for Holiday Parties : Tights - November 11, 2019
- Making Space with NewAir 177-Can Black Stainless Steel Deluxe Beverage Fridge - November 10, 2019