Last Updated on January 6, 2019 by JaimeSays
I don’t know when it happened, but I became a pullover fanatic. Specifically, inexpensive pullovers. Any pullovers under $100 are up my alley. A few mornings a week, I find myself running around my apartment looking for something warm to throw on before I head to yoga. For reasons unbeknownst to me, the heat in the women’s locker room at my yoga studio has been broken every other week since the first of the year. Brrrrr.
My go to pullover has been this gem from Abercrombie and Fitch. The funny thing is that I asked for a bunch of items from Abercrombie for Christmas…and so did my 13 and 14 year old cousins. I guess I am back on the bandwagon now that I can afford it. It’s warm, long enough to cover my rear, and has a kangaroo pocket in the front. It comes in multiple colors; I have the dark gray and black but I think I am going to get the light gray one as well.
Next weekend, I’m heading to one of my favorite places for a girls getaway. I can guarantee you that I will be packing my favorite Abercrombie and Asos pullovers for some cozy time catching up with my girlfriends.
21 Pullovers Under $100
My qualifications for the best pullovers are items that are warm and kind of slouchy. That way, I am able to pull it over whatever shirt I am wearing underneath. Real talk: sort of realized why they are called pullovers in the last year. If the pullover is longer, I’ll wear it with leggings or athletic tights. Shorter, and I’ll wear it with jeans.
Do you live in pullovers in the winter? Where are your favorite places to buy them? Drop me a line if you have any recommendations you would like to share. I’m always on the hunt for an affordable and cute pullover.
Latest posts by JaimeSays (see all)
- The Chicago Return of Spanish Great Match Does Not Disappoint - July 18, 2023
- Finding the Right House and the Right Movers - February 6, 2023
- Free Things to do in Wisconsin: Tour Two Frank Lloyd Wright Designs - January 8, 2023
- Love Architecture Travel?13 Cities with Architecture Open Houses - November 14, 2022
- An Afternoon with Bodegas Salentein - October 20, 2022
- Fall Wardrobe Staples - October 13, 2022
- 5 Small Town Midwest Architecture Tours Worth Taking - September 9, 2022
- Things to Do This Month in Chicagoland! - September 1, 2022
- I Hired an Interior Designer and Was Disappointed - November 10, 2021