Last Updated on
I don’t know when it happened, but I became a pullover fanatic. Specifically, inexpensive pullovers. Any pullovers under $100 are up my alley. A few mornings a week, I find myself running around my apartment looking for something warm to throw on before I head to yoga. For reasons unbeknownst to me, the heat in the women’s locker room at my yoga studio has been broken every other week since the first of the year. Brrrrr.
My go to pullover has been this gem from Abercrombie and Fitch. The funny thing is that I asked for a bunch of items from Abercrombie for Christmas…and so did my 13 and 14 year old cousins. I guess I am back on the bandwagon now that I can afford it. It’s warm, long enough to cover my rear, and has a kangaroo pocket in the front. It comes in multiple colors; I have the dark gray and black but I think I am going to get the light gray one as well.
Next weekend, I’m heading to one of my favorite places for a girls getaway. I can guarantee you that I will be packing my favorite Abercrombie and Asos pullovers for some cozy time catching up with my girlfriends.
21 Pullovers Under $100
My qualifications for the best pullovers are items that are warm and kind of slouchy. That way, I am able to pull it over whatever shirt I am wearing underneath. Real talk: sort of realized why they are called pullovers in the last year. If the pullover is longer, I’ll wear it with leggings or athletic tights. Shorter, and I’ll wear it with jeans.
Do you live in pullovers in the winter? Where are your favorite places to buy them? Drop me a line if you have any recommendations you would like to share. I’m always on the hunt for an affordable and cute pullover.
WSET Level 2 Certified Wine Lover, DuPage County Brand Ambassador. DME + Orthotics By Day, Adoring Home Life and Travel by Night.
Latest posts by JaimeSays (see all)
- Three Types of Prosecco with Prosecco Mionetto - October 15, 2019
- Grassl Glass: Unique Wine Glasses for Wine Lovers - October 10, 2019
- I Threw the Least Instagrammable Party on the Planet and Here’s Why - October 4, 2019
- Spending the Day with Austrian Wines and Perhaps the Next Austria’s Best Sommelier - October 1, 2019
- How do Oeyes Clothes Fit? - September 27, 2019
- Trying German Wines for Sale at Binny’s - September 22, 2019
- Seven Reasons You Should Visit the Animal Sanctuary Near Me - September 16, 2019
- Understanding German Wine Labels - September 11, 2019
- Classic Journeys Review: Luxury Touring? Oh Yes. - September 8, 2019