Last Updated on
Yes, we got married almost five months ago, after our church wedding was canceled. But, about a month ago, we had our reception dinner so that we could celebrate our nuptials with our loved ones. Although I was really hesitant to have any sort of celebration, I’m really glad that Eddie changed my mind. And I’m especially glad that we hired all of the people we used. Tens of guests told us that Victory Tap had the best wedding food they’d ever had. Mindy turned my mom’s ill fitting veil cap into a gorgeous barrette. Ryan Davis not only was so professional, he had our photos to us in a week!
So, yes, this an indulgent post. Not just for me, but also for all our friends and family who have asked for more pictures.
- Wild Caught Fish and Sustainable Food Delivery with Sitka Salmon Shares - May 22, 2020
- Mostly Free Online WorkoutsI’ve Sworn By During Quarantine (and Then Some) - April 21, 2020
- 6 Fun Activities for When Your Grand Rapids Weekendis Rained Out - April 15, 2020
- Where to Grab a Drink in Whitefish, Montana - March 8, 2020
- How to Serve Chardonnay Without Losing Friends - March 3, 2020
- Whitefish Montana Restaurants: Where to Eat in Whitefish Montana - February 20, 2020
- Handpicked Wines: Some of the Best Pinot Noir Australia has to Offer - February 9, 2020
- Shoes on Sale for Valentine’s Day - February 7, 2020
- 5 Easy Habits of Health to Try This Year - January 28, 2020