Yes, we got married almost five months ago, after our church wedding was canceled. But, about a month ago, we had our reception dinner so that we could celebrate our nuptials with our loved ones. Although I was really hesitant to have any sort of celebration, I’m really glad that Eddie changed my mind. And I’m especially glad that we hired all of the people we used. Tens of guests told us that Victory Tap had the best wedding food they’d ever had. Mindy turned my mom’s ill fitting veil cap into a gorgeous barrette. Ryan Davis not only was so professional, he had our photos to us in a week!
So, yes, this an indulgent post. Not just for me, but also for all our friends and family who have asked for more pictures.
- Cocktails and Mocktails I’ve been Making at Home - April 6, 2021
- Birdwatching: One of the Best Attractions in Southwest Florida - January 13, 2021
- My Endometriosis Story - December 8, 2020
- 5 Ways to Enjoy German Riesling Wines This Holiday Season - November 24, 2020
- 9 Reasons to Visit Northern Idaho and Fall in Love - November 15, 2020
- An Introduction to Rogue Valley Wines with Awen Winecraft - October 12, 2020
- How to Spend a Weekend inNorthern Michigan - September 28, 2020
- Discover Other Oregon Wine Regions to Explore - September 9, 2020
- Easy At Home Cocktails with Spirit Hub - September 3, 2020