Last Updated on July 1, 2021 by JaimeSays
Yes, we got married almost five months ago, after our church wedding was canceled. But, about a month ago, we had our reception dinner so that we could celebrate our nuptials with our loved ones. Although I was really hesitant to have any sort of celebration, I’m really glad that Eddie changed my mind. And I’m especially glad that we hired all of the people we used. Tens of guests told us that Victory Tap had the best wedding food they’d ever had. Mindy turned my mom’s ill fitting veil cap into a gorgeous barrette. Ryan Davis not only was so professional, he had our photos to us in a week!
So, yes, this an indulgent post. Not just for me, but also for all our friends and family who have asked for more pictures.
Hair: Mindy City Weddings
Makeup: Michelle Tomblin
Photos: Ryan Davis Photography
Cake: Scafuri Bakery
- 5 Small Town Midwest Architecture Tours Worth Taking - September 9, 2022
- Things to Do This Month in Chicagoland! - September 1, 2022
- I Hired an Interior Designer and Was Disappointed - November 10, 2021
- Why I Didn’t Share My Pregnancy - September 18, 2021
- Awesome Planters for Your Home - July 9, 2021
- 9 Must See Things to do in Columbus, Indiana - July 3, 2021
- Garden Advice for the Newly Suburban Beginning Gardener - June 20, 2021
- 6 Things I Learnedat the 2021 Maremma Toscana Wines of Tuscany Tasting - June 3, 2021
- Cocktails and Mocktails I’ve been Making at Home - April 6, 2021