Last Updated on
1. Sunday parking meters.
2. Increased violence
3. Slower Traffic in the Loop
4. Police bogged down with Crime
Our men in blue have it rough. They are constantly being scrutinized for the actions of a few bad apples and are no longer able to safely do their jobs. With violent crime on the rise, they aren’t always able to respond to petty thefts. I was the victim of three crimes over two months this year. First, a later-to-be-determined armed man misrepresented himself and wanted me to open the door to my apartment . Five days later, as I was walking to church at 9:30 AM on a Sunday, a man aggressively pushed and groped me on the sidewalk. A month later, someone broke into my car in my enclosed garage and attempted to steal my car battery. I filed police reports for two of the incidents and when I called to report them, was told to wait for police to come to my address. No police ever came.
5. Hidden Fees.
Latest posts by JaimeSays (see all)
- Quashing Imposter Syndrome Over100% Semillon with Château Climens - December 8, 2019
- Fast Facts I Learned from a Master Class on Simply Italian Great Wines: Asti Spumante, DOC delle Venezia, Franciacorta, Vino Nobile de Montepulciano, and Friuli - November 20, 2019
- Holiday Gift Guide for the Entrepreneur / Blogger / Wannabe Influencer in Your Life - November 12, 2019
- What to Wear for Holiday Parties : Tights - November 11, 2019
- Making Space with NewAir 177-Can Black Stainless Steel Deluxe Beverage Fridge - November 10, 2019
- My DuPage County Superlatives - November 6, 2019
- A Flight of Zinfandel with The Federalist Wine - November 4, 2019
- Looking for Cooking Classes to Try? Look no Further than Pizza Classes (and more!) at the North American Pizza and Culinary Academy - October 25, 2019
- Three Types of Prosecco with Prosecco Mionetto - October 15, 2019