Last Updated on
1. Sunday parking meters.
2. Increased violence
3. Slower Traffic in the Loop
4. Police bogged down with Crime
Our men in blue have it rough. They are constantly being scrutinized for the actions of a few bad apples and are no longer able to safely do their jobs. With violent crime on the rise, they aren’t always able to respond to petty thefts. I was the victim of three crimes over two months this year. First, a later-to-be-determined armed man misrepresented himself and wanted me to open the door to my apartment . Five days later, as I was walking to church at 9:30 AM on a Sunday, a man aggressively pushed and groped me on the sidewalk. A month later, someone broke into my car in my enclosed garage and attempted to steal my car battery. I filed police reports for two of the incidents and when I called to report them, was told to wait for police to come to my address. No police ever came.
5. Hidden Fees.
Latest posts by JaimeSays (see all)
- Three Crisp American Whites for the Dog Days of Summer - August 5, 2019
- Friday Fun in Itasca at Eaglewood Resort and Spa - July 24, 2019
- Stafford’s Perry Hotel: Where to Stay in Downtown Petoskey - June 28, 2019
- How a Sox Fan Survives Wrigley Field: Wine at Wrigley Field Concessions - June 25, 2019
- A Hidden Architecture Gem: The Mushroom Houses of Charlevoix - June 18, 2019
- 16 Things to do in Sandpoint Idaho this Summer - June 11, 2019
- 10 Most Important Things I Learned My First Month in the Suburbs - May 31, 2019
- Now is the Best Time to Visit a Lavender Farm in Michigan - May 30, 2019
- Life and Links: We Moved! - May 24, 2019