Last Updated on
1. Sunday parking meters.
2. Increased violence
3. Slower Traffic in the Loop
4. Police bogged down with Crime
Our men in blue have it rough. They are constantly being scrutinized for the actions of a few bad apples and are no longer able to safely do their jobs. With violent crime on the rise, they aren’t always able to respond to petty thefts. I was the victim of three crimes over two months this year. First, a later-to-be-determined armed man misrepresented himself and wanted me to open the door to my apartment . Five days later, as I was walking to church at 9:30 AM on a Sunday, a man aggressively pushed and groped me on the sidewalk. A month later, someone broke into my car in my enclosed garage and attempted to steal my car battery. I filed police reports for two of the incidents and when I called to report them, was told to wait for police to come to my address. No police ever came.
5. Hidden Fees.
Latest posts by JaimeSays (see all)
- Three Types of Prosecco with Prosecco Mionetto - October 15, 2019
- Grassl Glass: Unique Wine Glasses for Wine Lovers - October 10, 2019
- I Threw the Least Instagrammable Party on the Planet and Here’s Why - October 4, 2019
- Spending the Day with Austrian Wines and Perhaps the Next Austria’s Best Sommelier - October 1, 2019
- How do Oeyes Clothes Fit? - September 27, 2019
- Trying German Wines for Sale at Binny’s - September 22, 2019
- Seven Reasons You Should Visit the Animal Sanctuary Near Me - September 16, 2019
- Understanding German Wine Labels - September 11, 2019
- Classic Journeys Review: Luxury Touring? Oh Yes. - September 8, 2019