Last Updated on April 30, 2019 by JaimeSays
1. Sunday parking meters.
2. Increased violence
3. Slower Traffic in the Loop
4. Police bogged down with Crime
Our men in blue have it rough. They are constantly being scrutinized for the actions of a few bad apples and are no longer able to safely do their jobs. With violent crime on the rise, they aren’t always able to respond to petty thefts. I was the victim of three crimes over two months this year. First, a later-to-be-determined armed man misrepresented himself and wanted me to open the door to my apartment . Five days later, as I was walking to church at 9:30 AM on a Sunday, a man aggressively pushed and groped me on the sidewalk. A month later, someone broke into my car in my enclosed garage and attempted to steal my car battery. I filed police reports for two of the incidents and when I called to report them, was told to wait for police to come to my address. No police ever came.
5. Hidden Fees.
- Love Architecture Travel?13 Cities with Architecture Open Houses - November 14, 2022
- An Afternoon with Bodegas Salentein - October 20, 2022
- Fall Wardrobe Staples - October 13, 2022
- 5 Small Town Midwest Architecture Tours Worth Taking - September 9, 2022
- Things to Do This Month in Chicagoland! - September 1, 2022
- I Hired an Interior Designer and Was Disappointed - November 10, 2021
- Why I Didn’t Share My Pregnancy - September 18, 2021
- Awesome Planters for Your Home - July 9, 2021
- 9 Must See Things to do in Columbus, Indiana - July 3, 2021