Last Updated on April 30, 2019 by JaimeSays
1. Sunday parking meters.
2. Increased violence
3. Slower Traffic in the Loop
4. Police bogged down with Crime
Our men in blue have it rough. They are constantly being scrutinized for the actions of a few bad apples and are no longer able to safely do their jobs. With violent crime on the rise, they aren’t always able to respond to petty thefts. I was the victim of three crimes over two months this year. First, a later-to-be-determined armed man misrepresented himself and wanted me to open the door to my apartment . Five days later, as I was walking to church at 9:30 AM on a Sunday, a man aggressively pushed and groped me on the sidewalk. A month later, someone broke into my car in my enclosed garage and attempted to steal my car battery. I filed police reports for two of the incidents and when I called to report them, was told to wait for police to come to my address. No police ever came.
5. Hidden Fees.
- Why I Didn’t Share My Pregnancy - September 18, 2021
- Awesome Planters for Your Home - July 9, 2021
- 9 Must See Things to do in Columbus, Indiana - July 3, 2021
- Garden Advice for the Newly Suburban Beginning Gardener - June 20, 2021
- 6 Things I Learnedat the 2021 Maremma Toscana Wines of Tuscany Tasting - June 3, 2021
- Cocktails and Mocktails I’ve been Making at Home - April 6, 2021
- Birdwatching: One of the Best Attractions in Southwest Florida - January 13, 2021
- My Endometriosis Story - December 8, 2020
- 5 Ways to Enjoy German Riesling Wines This Holiday Season - November 24, 2020