Last Updated on
I really am not a huge shopper, but with all of our wedding events and what not, I’ve bought a few new things to update my wardrobe. First up were spring shoes for our wedding reception. Since we were already at capacity for the space, I knew I would be on my feet most of the day. While I wore some of my favorite heels for my bridal shower outfit, my legs were so sore the entire next day. I hardly wear heels over two inches anymore, leg elongation be damned! Instead, I decided I’d look for glitter tennis shoes.
Glitter Tennis Shoes for My Wedding
Glitter Tennis Shoes for a Casual Day Out
These Alice + Olivia Sneakers come in striped or glitter sneakers. They are a really fun casual look.
Nothing Says Spring Shoes Like Glittery Heels
Latest posts by JaimeSays (see all)
- Seven Reasons You Should Visit the Animal Sanctuary Near Me - September 16, 2019
- Understanding German Wine Labels - September 11, 2019
- Classic Journeys Review: Luxury Touring? Oh Yes. - September 8, 2019
- All the Tools You’ll Need for a Blind Wine Tasting Party at Home - August 26, 2019
- 5 Reasons Why Northwest Montana Should Be Your Next Trip - August 11, 2019
- Three Crisp American Whites for the Dog Days of Summer - August 5, 2019
- Friday Fun in Itasca at Eaglewood Resort and Spa - July 24, 2019
- Stafford’s Perry Hotel: Where to Stay in Downtown Petoskey - June 28, 2019
- How a Sox Fan Survives Wrigley Field: Wine at Wrigley Field Concessions - June 25, 2019