Last Updated on
I really am not a huge shopper, but with all of our wedding events and what not, I’ve bought a few new things to update my wardrobe. First up were spring shoes for our wedding reception. Since we were already at capacity for the space, I knew I would be on my feet most of the day. While I wore some of my favorite heels for my bridal shower outfit, my legs were so sore the entire next day. I hardly wear heels over two inches anymore, leg elongation be damned! Instead, I decided I’d look for glitter tennis shoes.
Glitter Tennis Shoes for My Wedding
Glitter Tennis Shoes for a Casual Day Out
These Alice + Olivia Sneakers come in striped or glitter sneakers. They are a really fun casual look.
Nothing Says Spring Shoes Like Glittery Heels
Latest posts by JaimeSays (see all)
- Holiday Gift Guide for the Entrepreneur / Blogger / Wannabe Influencer in Your Life - November 12, 2019
- What to Wear for Holiday Parties : Tights - November 11, 2019
- Making Space with NewAir 177-Can Black Stainless Steel Deluxe Beverage Fridge - November 10, 2019
- My DuPage County Superlatives - November 6, 2019
- A Flight of Zinfandel with The Federalist Wine - November 4, 2019
- Looking for Cooking Classes to Try? Look no Further than Pizza Classes (and more!) at the North American Pizza and Culinary Academy - October 25, 2019
- Three Types of Prosecco with Prosecco Mionetto - October 15, 2019
- Grassl Glass: Unique Wine Glasses for Wine Lovers - October 10, 2019
- I Threw the Least Instagrammable Party on the Planet and Here’s Why - October 4, 2019