Last Updated on
I really am not a huge shopper, but with all of our wedding events and what not, I’ve bought a few new things to update my wardrobe. First up were spring shoes for our wedding reception. Since we were already at capacity for the space, I knew I would be on my feet most of the day. While I wore some of my favorite heels for my bridal shower outfit, my legs were so sore the entire next day. I hardly wear heels over two inches anymore, leg elongation be damned! Instead, I decided I’d look for glitter tennis shoes.
Glitter Tennis Shoes for My Wedding
Glitter Tennis Shoes for a Casual Day Out
These Alice + Olivia Sneakers come in striped or glitter sneakers. They are a really fun casual look.
Nothing Says Spring Shoes Like Glittery Heels
Latest posts by JaimeSays (see all)
- 5 Easy Habits of Health to Try This Year - January 28, 2020
- Ottawa's Winterlude Canada: What to Expect - January 20, 2020
- 5 Most Amazing Historic Villas to Visit in Tuscany - January 6, 2020
- Enjoying the Holidays With a Break! - December 30, 2019
- Quashing Imposter Syndrome Over100% Semillon with Château Climens - December 8, 2019
- Fast Facts I Learned from a Master Class on Simply Italian Great Wines: Asti Spumante, DOC delle Venezia, Franciacorta, Vino Nobile de Montepulciano, and Friuli - November 20, 2019
- Holiday Gift Guide for the Entrepreneur / Blogger / Wannabe Influencer in Your Life - November 12, 2019
- What to Wear for Holiday Parties : Tights - November 11, 2019
- Making Space with NewAir 177-Can Black Stainless Steel Deluxe Beverage Fridge - November 10, 2019