Last Updated on September 20, 2021 by JaimeSays
I really am not a huge shopper, but with all of our wedding events and what not, I’ve bought a few new things to update my wardrobe. First up were spring shoes for our wedding reception. Since we were already at capacity for the space, I knew I would be on my feet most of the day. While I wore some of my favorite heels for my bridal shower outfit, my legs were so sore the entire next day. I hardly wear heels over two inches anymore, leg elongation be damned! Instead, I decided I’d look for glitter tennis shoes.
Glitter Tennis Shoes for My Wedding
Glitter Tennis Shoes for a Casual Day Out
These Alice + Olivia Sneakers come in striped or glitter sneakers. They are a really fun casual look.
Nothing Says Spring Shoes Like Glittery Heels
- I Hired an Interior Designer and Was Disappointed - November 10, 2021
- Why I Didn’t Share My Pregnancy - September 18, 2021
- Awesome Planters for Your Home - July 9, 2021
- 9 Must See Things to do in Columbus, Indiana - July 3, 2021
- Garden Advice for the Newly Suburban Beginning Gardener - June 20, 2021
- 6 Things I Learnedat the 2021 Maremma Toscana Wines of Tuscany Tasting - June 3, 2021
- Cocktails and Mocktails I’ve been Making at Home - April 6, 2021
- Birdwatching: One of the Best Attractions in Southwest Florida - January 13, 2021
- My Endometriosis Story - December 8, 2020