Last Updated on September 20, 2021 by JaimeSays
I really am not a huge shopper, but with all of our wedding events and what not, I’ve bought a few new things to update my wardrobe. First up were spring shoes for our wedding reception. Since we were already at capacity for the space, I knew I would be on my feet most of the day. While I wore some of my favorite heels for my bridal shower outfit, my legs were so sore the entire next day. I hardly wear heels over two inches anymore, leg elongation be damned! Instead, I decided I’d look for glitter tennis shoes.
Glitter Tennis Shoes for My Wedding
Glitter Tennis Shoes for a Casual Day Out
These Alice + Olivia Sneakers come in striped or glitter sneakers. They are a really fun casual look.
Nothing Says Spring Shoes Like Glittery Heels
- Finding the Right House and the Right Movers - February 6, 2023
- Free Things to do in Wisconsin: Tour Two Frank Lloyd Wright Designs - January 8, 2023
- Love Architecture Travel?13 Cities with Architecture Open Houses - November 14, 2022
- An Afternoon with Bodegas Salentein - October 20, 2022
- Fall Wardrobe Staples - October 13, 2022
- 5 Small Town Midwest Architecture Tours Worth Taking - September 9, 2022
- Things to Do This Month in Chicagoland! - September 1, 2022
- I Hired an Interior Designer and Was Disappointed - November 10, 2021
- Why I Didn’t Share My Pregnancy - September 18, 2021
Leave a Comment