Last Updated on
Yes, we got married almost five months ago, after our church wedding was canceled. But, about a month ago, we had our reception dinner so that we could celebrate our nuptials with our loved ones. Although I was really hesitant to have any sort of celebration, I’m really glad that Eddie changed my mind. And I’m especially glad that we hired all of the people we used. Tens of guests told us that Victory Tap had the best wedding food they’d ever had. Mindy turned my mom’s ill fitting veil cap into a gorgeous barrette. Ryan Davis not only was so professional, he had our photos to us in a week!
So, yes, this an indulgent post. Not just for me, but also for all our friends and family who have asked for more pictures.
Latest posts by JaimeSays (see all)
- 5 Easy Habits of Health to Try This Year - January 28, 2020
- Ottawa's Winterlude Canada: What to Expect - January 20, 2020
- 5 Most Amazing Historic Villas to Visit in Tuscany - January 6, 2020
- Enjoying the Holidays With a Break! - December 30, 2019
- Quashing Imposter Syndrome Over100% Semillon with Château Climens - December 8, 2019
- Fast Facts I Learned from a Master Class on Simply Italian Great Wines: Asti Spumante, DOC delle Venezia, Franciacorta, Vino Nobile de Montepulciano, and Friuli - November 20, 2019
- Holiday Gift Guide for the Entrepreneur / Blogger / Wannabe Influencer in Your Life - November 12, 2019
- What to Wear for Holiday Parties : Tights - November 11, 2019
- Making Space with NewAir 177-Can Black Stainless Steel Deluxe Beverage Fridge - November 10, 2019