Last Updated on
Got this great beverage fridge last week and while we haven’t figured out a permanent spot for it, we started using it and can’t imagine not having it. Our kitchen doesn’t have space for a build in at the moment, but our basement does! We just moved and the whole house is in limbo, so couches are moving, lamps…it’s a circus!
One of the drawbacks of our home is our refrigerator. The shelf spacing doesn’t allow for any of our taller items such as 1 L mineral water, large ketchup bottles, wine bottles AND our regular soda cans. It’s either one or the other. Once we received the 24″ built in 177 Can Beverage Fridge in Stainless Steel, we were able to move all of our drinks including the extra tall bottles over to our beverage fridge. It’s made quite a bit more room in our fridge for extra large condiment bottles and my husband couldn’t be more pleased. I love having cold sparkling waters at all times, and my husband keeps his sodas, sports drinks, and beers nice and cold.
Looking at the website, I realized we could be maximizing our space by turning our bottles the other way in the fridge so I will give that a try when I start to restock. (Update: yes, it gave us a lot more room for beverages.)
Tips for Using Your NewAir Deluxe Beverage Fridge
Whether you choose a 177-can beverage fridge or something smaller, I have some tips from what my husband and I have learned while using our NewAir 177 Can Deluxe Stainless Steel Beverage Fridge.
- Figure out where you would like to move the fridge before you load the fridge. We put ours in the middle of our dining room planning to find a better place….and it’s been filled and re-filled multiple times. It’s probably going to be there until Christmastime.
- Start with a temperature of 40ºF and determine if you want your drinks colder or warmer. Our main fridge is set at 44ºF but we have found that 37ºF is the sweet spot for our NewAir beverage fridge.
I’m so grateful for this awesome fridge from NewAir and also for the 20% discount NewAir is offering readers who order anything from NewAir using the discount code “JAIMESAYS20” !
Latest posts by JaimeSays (see all)
- Fast Facts I Learned from a Master Class on Simply Italian Great Wines: Asti Spumante, DOC delle Venezia, Franciacorta, Vino Nobile de Montepulciano, and Friuli - November 20, 2019
- Holiday Gift Guide for the Entrepreneur / Blogger / Wannabe Influencer in Your Life - November 12, 2019
- What to Wear for Holiday Parties : Tights - November 11, 2019
- Making Space with NewAir 177-Can Black Stainless Steel Deluxe Beverage Fridge - November 10, 2019
- My DuPage County Superlatives - November 6, 2019
- A Flight of Zinfandel with The Federalist Wine - November 4, 2019
- Looking for Cooking Classes to Try? Look no Further than Pizza Classes (and more!) at the North American Pizza and Culinary Academy - October 25, 2019
- Three Types of Prosecco with Prosecco Mionetto - October 15, 2019
- Grassl Glass: Unique Wine Glasses for Wine Lovers - October 10, 2019