Last Updated on April 30, 2019 by JaimeSays
When my mom and I were traveling in Spain earlier this month, a woman on the plane was wearing a fabulous jacket. I love military inspired anything, and this one was so cute. I couldn’t help myself so I asked her where she got it. Lo and behold, it was a recent purchase. And wouldn’t it look so good with glitter sneakers!
I’m not a fashion blogger, so I only have this one photo of my outfit, but if you like it, check out below for what I wore, and look here for how I save money on my beauty routine.
- Free Things to do in Wisconsin: Tour Two Frank Lloyd Wright Designs - January 8, 2023
- Love Architecture Travel?13 Cities with Architecture Open Houses - November 14, 2022
- An Afternoon with Bodegas Salentein - October 20, 2022
- Fall Wardrobe Staples - October 13, 2022
- 5 Small Town Midwest Architecture Tours Worth Taking - September 9, 2022
- Things to Do This Month in Chicagoland! - September 1, 2022
- I Hired an Interior Designer and Was Disappointed - November 10, 2021
- Why I Didn’t Share My Pregnancy - September 18, 2021
- Awesome Planters for Your Home - July 9, 2021