Last Updated on April 30, 2019 by JaimeSays
When my mom and I were traveling in Spain earlier this month, a woman on the plane was wearing a fabulous jacket. I love military inspired anything, and this one was so cute. I couldn’t help myself so I asked her where she got it. Lo and behold, it was a recent purchase. And wouldn’t it look so good with glitter sneakers!
I’m not a fashion blogger, so I only have this one photo of my outfit, but if you like it, check out below for what I wore, and look here for how I save money on my beauty routine.
- I Hired an Interior Designer and Was Disappointed - November 10, 2021
- Why I Didn’t Share My Pregnancy - September 18, 2021
- Awesome Planters for Your Home - July 9, 2021
- 9 Must See Things to do in Columbus, Indiana - July 3, 2021
- Garden Advice for the Newly Suburban Beginning Gardener - June 20, 2021
- 6 Things I Learnedat the 2021 Maremma Toscana Wines of Tuscany Tasting - June 3, 2021
- Cocktails and Mocktails I’ve been Making at Home - April 6, 2021
- Birdwatching: One of the Best Attractions in Southwest Florida - January 13, 2021
- My Endometriosis Story - December 8, 2020