Last Updated on
When my mom and I were traveling in Spain earlier this month, a woman on the plane was wearing a fabulous jacket. I love military inspired anything, and this one was so cute. I couldn’t help myself so I asked her where she got it. Lo and behold, it was a recent purchase. And wouldn’t it look so good with glitter sneakers!
I’m not a fashion blogger, so I only have this one photo of my outfit, but if you like it, check out below for what I wore, and look here for how I save money on my beauty routine.
Latest posts by JaimeSays (see all)
- 5 Easy Habits of Health to Try This Year - January 28, 2020
- Ottawa's Winterlude Canada: What to Expect - January 20, 2020
- 5 Most Amazing Historic Villas to Visit in Tuscany - January 6, 2020
- Enjoying the Holidays With a Break! - December 30, 2019
- Quashing Imposter Syndrome Over100% Semillon with Château Climens - December 8, 2019
- Fast Facts I Learned from a Master Class on Simply Italian Great Wines: Asti Spumante, DOC delle Venezia, Franciacorta, Vino Nobile de Montepulciano, and Friuli - November 20, 2019
- Holiday Gift Guide for the Entrepreneur / Blogger / Wannabe Influencer in Your Life - November 12, 2019
- What to Wear for Holiday Parties : Tights - November 11, 2019
- Making Space with NewAir 177-Can Black Stainless Steel Deluxe Beverage Fridge - November 10, 2019