Last Updated on
When my mom and I were traveling in Spain earlier this month, a woman on the plane was wearing a fabulous jacket. I love military inspired anything, and this one was so cute. I couldn’t help myself so I asked her where she got it. Lo and behold, it was a recent purchase. And wouldn’t it look so good with glitter sneakers!
I’m not a fashion blogger, so I only have this one photo of my outfit, but if you like it, check out below for what I wore, and look here for how I save money on my beauty routine.
Latest posts by JaimeSays (see all)
- Stafford’s Perry Hotel: Where to Stay in Downtown Petoskey - June 28, 2019
- How a Sox Fan Survives Wrigley Field: Wine at Wrigley Field Concessions - June 25, 2019
- A Hidden Architecture Gem: The Mushroom Houses of Charlevoix - June 18, 2019
- 16 Things to do in Sandpoint Idaho this Summer - June 11, 2019
- 10 Most Important Things I Learned My First Month in the Suburbs - May 31, 2019
- Now is the Best Time to Visit a Lavender Farm in Michigan - May 30, 2019
- Life and Links: We Moved! - May 24, 2019
- Comparing 3 Month Wine Club Subscriptions - May 22, 2019
- 4 Spots for a Tasting and Wine Experience: Chicago Suburbs - May 17, 2019