Last Updated on April 30, 2019 by JaimeSays
March is one of my favorite months, not just because it’s when I got married, but it’s also because the days are getting longer! Yes, it’s definitely still faux fur weather, but it’s getting better. Daylight saving time has kicked in, and we can finally shed the many, many layers of winter. I have to admit, I have to kick up the workouts and cut back the cheesy carbs before it’s really warm out, but in the meantime, I’m loving some of the new pieces that have come through my inbox this week.
Spring Plaid Looks
Weekend Brunch Outfit
What are your favorite styles for March?
- The Chicago Return of Spanish Great Match Does Not Disappoint - July 18, 2023
- Finding the Right House and the Right Movers - February 6, 2023
- Free Things to do in Wisconsin: Tour Two Frank Lloyd Wright Designs - January 8, 2023
- Love Architecture Travel?13 Cities with Architecture Open Houses - November 14, 2022
- An Afternoon with Bodegas Salentein - October 20, 2022
- Fall Wardrobe Staples - October 13, 2022
- 5 Small Town Midwest Architecture Tours Worth Taking - September 9, 2022
- Things to Do This Month in Chicagoland! - September 1, 2022
- I Hired an Interior Designer and Was Disappointed - November 10, 2021