Last Updated on April 30, 2019 by JaimeSays
March is one of my favorite months, not just because it’s when I got married, but it’s also because the days are getting longer! Yes, it’s definitely still faux fur weather, but it’s getting better. Daylight saving time has kicked in, and we can finally shed the many, many layers of winter. I have to admit, I have to kick up the workouts and cut back the cheesy carbs before it’s really warm out, but in the meantime, I’m loving some of the new pieces that have come through my inbox this week.
Spring Plaid Looks
Weekend Brunch Outfit
What are your favorite styles for March?
- How to Spend a Weekend inNorthern Michigan - September 28, 2020
- Discover Other Oregon Wine Regions to Explore - September 9, 2020
- Easy At Home Cocktails with Spirit Hub - September 3, 2020
- Cheers to 4 Years of Socially Distant Travel Recommendations - August 28, 2020
- Places to Consider a City Escape (For Your Sanity!) - August 6, 2020
- Wacky Wine Exploration with Split Rail Winery - July 21, 2020
- Wild Caught Fish and Sustainable Food Delivery with Sitka Salmon Shares - May 22, 2020
- Mostly Free Online WorkoutsI’ve Sworn By During Quarantine (and Then Some) - April 21, 2020
- 6 Fun Activities for When Your Grand Rapids Weekendis Rained Out - April 15, 2020