Last Updated on
March is one of my favorite months, not just because it’s when I got married, but it’s also because the days are getting longer! Yes, it’s definitely still faux fur weather, but it’s getting better. Daylight saving time has kicked in, and we can finally shed the many, many layers of winter. I have to admit, I have to kick up the workouts and cut back the cheesy carbs before it’s really warm out, but in the meantime, I’m loving some of the new pieces that have come through my inbox this week.
Spring Plaid Looks
Weekend Brunch Outfit
What are your favorite styles for March?
Latest posts by JaimeSays (see all)
- Stafford’s Perry Hotel: Where to Stay in Downtown Petoskey - June 28, 2019
- How a Sox Fan Survives Wrigley Field: Wine at Wrigley Field Concessions - June 25, 2019
- A Hidden Architecture Gem: The Mushroom Houses of Charlevoix - June 18, 2019
- 16 Things to do in Sandpoint Idaho this Summer - June 11, 2019
- 10 Most Important Things I Learned My First Month in the Suburbs - May 31, 2019
- Now is the Best Time to Visit a Lavender Farm in Michigan - May 30, 2019
- Life and Links: We Moved! - May 24, 2019
- Comparing 3 Month Wine Club Subscriptions - May 22, 2019
- 4 Spots for a Tasting and Wine Experience: Chicago Suburbs - May 17, 2019