Last Updated on
March is one of my favorite months, not just because it’s when I got married, but it’s also because the days are getting longer! Yes, it’s definitely still faux fur weather, but it’s getting better. Daylight saving time has kicked in, and we can finally shed the many, many layers of winter. I have to admit, I have to kick up the workouts and cut back the cheesy carbs before it’s really warm out, but in the meantime, I’m loving some of the new pieces that have come through my inbox this week.
Spring Plaid Looks
Weekend Brunch Outfit
What are your favorite styles for March?
Latest posts by JaimeSays (see all)
- 5 Easy Habits of Health to Try This Year - January 28, 2020
- Ottawa's Winterlude Canada: What to Expect - January 20, 2020
- 5 Most Amazing Historic Villas to Visit in Tuscany - January 6, 2020
- Enjoying the Holidays With a Break! - December 30, 2019
- Quashing Imposter Syndrome Over100% Semillon with Château Climens - December 8, 2019
- Fast Facts I Learned from a Master Class on Simply Italian Great Wines: Asti Spumante, DOC delle Venezia, Franciacorta, Vino Nobile de Montepulciano, and Friuli - November 20, 2019
- Holiday Gift Guide for the Entrepreneur / Blogger / Wannabe Influencer in Your Life - November 12, 2019
- What to Wear for Holiday Parties : Tights - November 11, 2019
- Making Space with NewAir 177-Can Black Stainless Steel Deluxe Beverage Fridge - November 10, 2019