Last Updated on April 30, 2019 by JaimeSays
March is one of my favorite months, not just because it’s when I got married, but it’s also because the days are getting longer! Yes, it’s definitely still faux fur weather, but it’s getting better. Daylight saving time has kicked in, and we can finally shed the many, many layers of winter. I have to admit, I have to kick up the workouts and cut back the cheesy carbs before it’s really warm out, but in the meantime, I’m loving some of the new pieces that have come through my inbox this week.
Spring Plaid Looks
Weekend Brunch Outfit
What are your favorite styles for March?
- Cocktails and Mocktails I’ve been Making at Home - April 6, 2021
- Birdwatching: One of the Best Attractions in Southwest Florida - January 13, 2021
- My Endometriosis Story - December 8, 2020
- 5 Ways to Enjoy German Riesling Wines This Holiday Season - November 24, 2020
- 9 Reasons to Visit Northern Idaho and Fall in Love - November 15, 2020
- An Introduction to Rogue Valley Wines with Awen Winecraft - October 12, 2020
- How to Spend a Weekend inNorthern Michigan - September 28, 2020
- Discover Other Oregon Wine Regions to Explore - September 9, 2020
- Easy At Home Cocktails with Spirit Hub - September 3, 2020