Last Updated on
Happy Friday! Man am I glad that it’s the weekend. I have friends coming in town for homecoming and reunion weekend from Northwestern. and I can’t wait to see them! I’m skipping out on the Northwestern football game tomorrow since I have quite a bit of work to do this week before I leave for a friend’s wedding in New Orleans. Next week, I’ll have more content up about my trip to Puerto Penasco, Mexico and will be writing for a few other outlets as well. In the meantime, here are a couple of links that are relevant now:
- GIVEAWAY: I’ve teamed up with Amazon Prime to offer you a “Night at the Drive-In” themed gift set in honor of the upcoming season of The Grand Tour. It includes popcorn holders, a cute carryall tray from your snacks, and a cozy blanket. All you have to do is write in the comment section of this post your answer to the question, “If you had two weeks to road trip, where would you go?” The giveaway is open until 11:59PM tonight, October 6th, and is open to all U.S. residents over the age of 14.
- It’s bridge lift season again in Chicago. Make sure you don’t get caught on a Wednesday or Saturday.
- Have you made your reservations or planned your route for Open House Chicago? Avondale is one of the neighborhoods I strongly suggest you visit and this week, Lonely Planet named Avondale one of the ten hottest neighborhoods in the US.
- Will I see you at Enoversity on October 22nd? The theme is the south of France and Chateau Pape Clément wine will be featured! Don’t forget to use the discount code “JaimeSays” for 10% off admission.
- Remote workplaces may have reached the tipping point.
Latest posts by JaimeSays (see all)
- Seven Reasons You Should Visit the Animal Sanctuary Near Me - September 16, 2019
- Understanding German Wine Labels - September 11, 2019
- Classic Journeys Review: Luxury Touring? Oh Yes. - September 8, 2019
- All the Tools You’ll Need for a Blind Wine Tasting Party at Home - August 26, 2019
- 5 Reasons Why Northwest Montana Should Be Your Next Trip - August 11, 2019
- Three Crisp American Whites for the Dog Days of Summer - August 5, 2019
- Friday Fun in Itasca at Eaglewood Resort and Spa - July 24, 2019
- Stafford’s Perry Hotel: Where to Stay in Downtown Petoskey - June 28, 2019
- How a Sox Fan Survives Wrigley Field: Wine at Wrigley Field Concessions - June 25, 2019