Last Updated on May 1, 2019 by JaimeSays
For my first post on 52PerfectDays.com, I focused on the ideal quiet day in Indianapolis. Having visited three times in the past year, I have a pretty good grasp of the changes in the city.
On Dave’s Travel Corner, my piece focused on the “Year of Vonnegut” in Indianapolis. It also provided a general rundown of the currently scheduled events for the year.
Emily of Em Dashed provided a good roundup for things to do during a Chicago layover. For living in the Netherlands, it is a great read as she requested the expertise of natives such as myself.
To learn more about what I’ve been up to, make sure to subscribe to my email list and check in on my life and links posts.
- Free Things to do in Wisconsin: Tour Two Frank Lloyd Wright Designs - January 8, 2023
- Love Architecture Travel?13 Cities with Architecture Open Houses - November 14, 2022
- An Afternoon with Bodegas Salentein - October 20, 2022
- Fall Wardrobe Staples - October 13, 2022
- 5 Small Town Midwest Architecture Tours Worth Taking - September 9, 2022
- Things to Do This Month in Chicagoland! - September 1, 2022
- I Hired an Interior Designer and Was Disappointed - November 10, 2021
- Why I Didn’t Share My Pregnancy - September 18, 2021
- Awesome Planters for Your Home - July 9, 2021