Last Updated on
For my first post on 52PerfectDays.com, I focused on the ideal quiet day in Indianapolis. Having visited three times in the past year, I have a pretty good grasp of the changes in the city.
On Dave’s Travel Corner, my piece focused on the “Year of Vonnegut” in Indianapolis. It also provided a general rundown of the currently scheduled events for the year.
Emily of Em Dashed provided a good roundup for things to do during a Chicago layover. For living in the Netherlands, it is a great read as she requested the expertise of natives such as myself.
To learn more about what I’ve been up to, make sure to subscribe to my email list and check in on my life and links posts.
- Wild Caught Fish and Sustainable Food Delivery with Sitka Salmon Shares - May 22, 2020
- Mostly Free Online WorkoutsI’ve Sworn By During Quarantine (and Then Some) - April 21, 2020
- 6 Fun Activities for When Your Grand Rapids Weekendis Rained Out - April 15, 2020
- Where to Grab a Drink in Whitefish, Montana - March 8, 2020
- How to Serve Chardonnay Without Losing Friends - March 3, 2020
- Whitefish Montana Restaurants: Where to Eat in Whitefish Montana - February 20, 2020
- Handpicked Wines: Some of the Best Pinot Noir Australia has to Offer - February 9, 2020
- Shoes on Sale for Valentine’s Day - February 7, 2020
- 5 Easy Habits of Health to Try This Year - January 28, 2020