Last Updated on May 1, 2019 by JaimeSays
For my first post on 52PerfectDays.com, I focused on the ideal quiet day in Indianapolis. Having visited three times in the past year, I have a pretty good grasp of the changes in the city.
On Dave’s Travel Corner, my piece focused on the “Year of Vonnegut” in Indianapolis. It also provided a general rundown of the currently scheduled events for the year.
Emily of Em Dashed provided a good roundup for things to do during a Chicago layover. For living in the Netherlands, it is a great read as she requested the expertise of natives such as myself.
To learn more about what I’ve been up to, make sure to subscribe to my email list and check in on my life and links posts.
- Why I Didn’t Share My Pregnancy - September 18, 2021
- Awesome Planters for Your Home - July 9, 2021
- 9 Must See Things to do in Columbus, Indiana - July 3, 2021
- Garden Advice for the Newly Suburban Beginning Gardener - June 20, 2021
- 6 Things I Learnedat the 2021 Maremma Toscana Wines of Tuscany Tasting - June 3, 2021
- Cocktails and Mocktails I’ve been Making at Home - April 6, 2021
- Birdwatching: One of the Best Attractions in Southwest Florida - January 13, 2021
- My Endometriosis Story - December 8, 2020
- 5 Ways to Enjoy German Riesling Wines This Holiday Season - November 24, 2020