Last Updated on
For my first post on 52PerfectDays.com, I focused on the ideal quiet day in Indianapolis. Having visited three times in the past year, I have a pretty good grasp of the changes in the city.
On Dave’s Travel Corner, my piece focused on the “Year of Vonnegut” in Indianapolis. It also provided a general rundown of the currently scheduled events for the year.
Emily of Em Dashed provided a good roundup for things to do during a Chicago layover. For living in the Netherlands, it is a great read as she requested the expertise of natives such as myself.
To learn more about what I’ve been up to, make sure to subscribe to my email list and check in on my life and links posts.
Latest posts by JaimeSays (see all)
- 5 Easy Habits of Health to Try This Year - January 28, 2020
- Ottawa's Winterlude Canada: What to Expect - January 20, 2020
- 5 Most Amazing Historic Villas to Visit in Tuscany - January 6, 2020
- Enjoying the Holidays With a Break! - December 30, 2019
- Quashing Imposter Syndrome Over100% Semillon with Château Climens - December 8, 2019
- Fast Facts I Learned from a Master Class on Simply Italian Great Wines: Asti Spumante, DOC delle Venezia, Franciacorta, Vino Nobile de Montepulciano, and Friuli - November 20, 2019
- Holiday Gift Guide for the Entrepreneur / Blogger / Wannabe Influencer in Your Life - November 12, 2019
- What to Wear for Holiday Parties : Tights - November 11, 2019
- Making Space with NewAir 177-Can Black Stainless Steel Deluxe Beverage Fridge - November 10, 2019