Last Updated on January 22, 2019 by JaimeSays
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, I may get a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Oof, this first full week back after the holidays was a DOOZY. I failed at my “dry during the week” January, and mistakenly told my chiropractor, “Congratulations on your pregnancy!” For the record, she is pregnant, but she’s not telling people yet. Whatevs, if you’re showing, you’re showing.
Anyway, here is what I’m buying/eating/reading this week:
Forbes listed The Azores as the Coolest Destination of 2019. Read all about the Azores, where we stayed, what we did, how we got there, here.
Turns out, there are things that liberals and conservatives agree on.
I’ve been super disappointed with wine subscriptions I’ve joined in the past, so I typically don’t do them anymore. I have recently found a new wine website (new to me) that will give you 10% off your entire order using the code WELCOME10.
The smartest person I know runs a website and hosts a few podcasts. I just recorded with him for a new destination. If you are looking to learn about a specific destination, give his podcast a listen
- The Chicago Return of Spanish Great Match Does Not Disappoint - July 18, 2023
- Finding the Right House and the Right Movers - February 6, 2023
- Free Things to do in Wisconsin: Tour Two Frank Lloyd Wright Designs - January 8, 2023
- Love Architecture Travel?13 Cities with Architecture Open Houses - November 14, 2022
- An Afternoon with Bodegas Salentein - October 20, 2022
- Fall Wardrobe Staples - October 13, 2022
- 5 Small Town Midwest Architecture Tours Worth Taking - September 9, 2022
- Things to Do This Month in Chicagoland! - September 1, 2022
- I Hired an Interior Designer and Was Disappointed - November 10, 2021