Last Updated on
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, I may get a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Oof, this first full week back after the holidays was a DOOZY. I failed at my “dry during the week” January, and mistakenly told my chiropractor, “Congratulations on your pregnancy!” For the record, she is pregnant, but she’s not telling people yet. Whatevs, if you’re showing, you’re showing.
Anyway, here is what I’m buying/eating/reading this week:
Forbes listed The Azores as the Coolest Destination of 2019. Read all about the Azores, where we stayed, what we did, how we got there, here.
Turns out, there are things that liberals and conservatives agree on.
I’ve been super disappointed with wine subscriptions I’ve joined in the past, so I typically don’t do them anymore. I have recently found a new wine website (new to me) that will give you 10% off your entire order using the code WELCOME10.
The smartest person I know runs a website and hosts a few podcasts. I just recorded with him for a new destination. If you are looking to learn about a specific destination, give his podcast a listen
Latest posts by JaimeSays (see all)
- Ottawa's Winterlude Canada: What to Expect - January 20, 2020
- 5 Most Amazing Historic Villas to Visit in Tuscany - January 6, 2020
- Enjoying the Holidays With a Break! - December 30, 2019
- Quashing Imposter Syndrome Over100% Semillon with Château Climens - December 8, 2019
- Fast Facts I Learned from a Master Class on Simply Italian Great Wines: Asti Spumante, DOC delle Venezia, Franciacorta, Vino Nobile de Montepulciano, and Friuli - November 20, 2019
- Holiday Gift Guide for the Entrepreneur / Blogger / Wannabe Influencer in Your Life - November 12, 2019
- What to Wear for Holiday Parties : Tights - November 11, 2019
- Making Space with NewAir 177-Can Black Stainless Steel Deluxe Beverage Fridge - November 10, 2019
- My DuPage County Superlatives - November 6, 2019