Last Updated on
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, I may get a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Oof, this first full week back after the holidays was a DOOZY. I failed at my “dry during the week” January, and mistakenly told my chiropractor, “Congratulations on your pregnancy!” For the record, she is pregnant, but she’s not telling people yet. Whatevs, if you’re showing, you’re showing.
Anyway, here is what I’m buying/eating/reading this week:
Forbes listed The Azores as the Coolest Destination of 2019. Read all about the Azores, where we stayed, what we did, how we got there, here.
Turns out, there are things that liberals and conservatives agree on.
I’ve been super disappointed with wine subscriptions I’ve joined in the past, so I typically don’t do them anymore. I have recently found a new wine website (new to me) that will give you 10% off your entire order using the code WELCOME10.
The smartest person I know runs a website and hosts a few podcasts. I just recorded with him for a new destination. If you are looking to learn about a specific destination, give his podcast a listen
- Wild Caught Fish and Sustainable Food Delivery with Sitka Salmon Shares - May 22, 2020
- Mostly Free Online WorkoutsI’ve Sworn By During Quarantine (and Then Some) - April 21, 2020
- 6 Fun Activities for When Your Grand Rapids Weekendis Rained Out - April 15, 2020
- Where to Grab a Drink in Whitefish, Montana - March 8, 2020
- How to Serve Chardonnay Without Losing Friends - March 3, 2020
- Whitefish Montana Restaurants: Where to Eat in Whitefish Montana - February 20, 2020
- Handpicked Wines: Some of the Best Pinot Noir Australia has to Offer - February 9, 2020
- Shoes on Sale for Valentine’s Day - February 7, 2020
- 5 Easy Habits of Health to Try This Year - January 28, 2020