Last Updated on
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, I may get a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Oof, this first full week back after the holidays was a DOOZY. I failed at my “dry during the week” January, and mistakenly told my chiropractor, “Congratulations on your pregnancy!” For the record, she is pregnant, but she’s not telling people yet. Whatevs, if you’re showing, you’re showing.
Anyway, here is what I’m buying/eating/reading this week:
Forbes listed The Azores as the Coolest Destination of 2019. Read all about the Azores, where we stayed, what we did, how we got there, here.
Turns out, there are things that liberals and conservatives agree on.
I’ve been super disappointed with wine subscriptions I’ve joined in the past, so I typically don’t do them anymore. I have recently found a new wine website (new to me) that will give you 10% off your entire order using the code WELCOME10.
The smartest person I know runs a website and hosts a few podcasts. I just recorded with him for a new destination. If you are looking to learn about a specific destination, give his podcast a listen
Latest posts by JaimeSays (see all)
- Three Types of Prosecco with Prosecco Mionetto - October 15, 2019
- Grassl Glass: Unique Wine Glasses for Wine Lovers - October 10, 2019
- I Threw the Least Instagrammable Party on the Planet and Here’s Why - October 4, 2019
- Spending the Day with Austrian Wines and Perhaps the Next Austria’s Best Sommelier - October 1, 2019
- How do Oeyes Clothes Fit? - September 27, 2019
- Trying German Wines for Sale at Binny’s - September 22, 2019
- Seven Reasons You Should Visit the Animal Sanctuary Near Me - September 16, 2019
- Understanding German Wine Labels - September 11, 2019
- Classic Journeys Review: Luxury Touring? Oh Yes. - September 8, 2019