Last Updated on May 18, 2017 by JaimeSays
This week flew by for me. Perhaps it was the because the first half of the week seemed to have marked spring. One of my favorite things about the changing of the seasons is that I get to wake up to sunny mornings. I often take a 6 AM yoga class and getting to watch the sunrise while in class is quite nice. Here is a photo I took on the way into class:
I will be spending my weekend trying to complete some errands involving apartment renovations and storage solutions. I’m also hoping to continue my focus on posts about Chicago. I forget how many cool things there are to do that visitors don’t know about. My boyfriend told me I needed to de-clutter my life, and I don’t think he is wrong. I intend to do look into shelving and a new sink this weekend. Any recommendations? We hope to play some golf if it’s not too cold, and I have my first baptism to go to on Sunday. What are you up to this weekend?
Rounding up some Links
- This article from Olio in Iowa recommends the best podcasts for a roadtrip. I’m always on the hunt for a good podcast and I think she has some great recommendations!
- Naomi from Roaming the Americas wrote another great one, this one about buying locally when traveling.
- Can you believe it’s almost May? Hippie Dippie Mom recommends some great eco friendly gifts to buy your mom. (P.S. now that I’m blogging about travel, I can only get my mom travel related things.)
- My boyfriend and I are just in the first stages of talking about financing our future. This article by Mama Fish Saves gives a good overview of where to start your money saving goals.
Hope you enjoy these links and your weekend!
- Free Things to do in Wisconsin: Tour Two Frank Lloyd Wright Designs - January 8, 2023
- Love Architecture Travel?13 Cities with Architecture Open Houses - November 14, 2022
- An Afternoon with Bodegas Salentein - October 20, 2022
- Fall Wardrobe Staples - October 13, 2022
- 5 Small Town Midwest Architecture Tours Worth Taking - September 9, 2022
- Things to Do This Month in Chicagoland! - September 1, 2022
- I Hired an Interior Designer and Was Disappointed - November 10, 2021
- Why I Didn’t Share My Pregnancy - September 18, 2021
- Awesome Planters for Your Home - July 9, 2021