Last Updated on
I stopped buying trend pieces some years ago. Neon, fringe, and embellishments all have a place, but not really in my closet. When I went through my closet to swap out my winter outfits for my spring outfits, I noticed a trend. First though, I’ll admit this: I put my winter clothing and coats away far too early. It has snowed at least three days this April and been over 60º only two days. The trend I noticed is that I have about five colors in total that dominate my closet. Olive, blue, pink, purple, and yellow, along with neutrals. This is an evolutionary change ever since I’ve started traveling more. Not only have I put more money toward my travels, I’ve also enjoyed not having to fret over what outfit to wear.
My favorite clothing formula for once the weather turns is to wear blue and white outfits. It’s a bit nautical, a bit classic, and really easy to wear. I’m sharing my favorite blue and white outfits with you below.
This outfit is not only affordable, it’s one of my favorites to wear when I’m walking. The formula of a button down shirt with layering tank underneath, jeans, and comfortable sneakers are my go to when traveling.
I initially bought this top to wear to my bridal shower. It’s gorgeous. I’m obsessed with it, but it limits the range of motion of my arms a bit. With all the schlepping of gifts I would have to do, I elected to wear something else but wear this when I want to have a Lady Gaga moment.
I’ve had this Old Navy shirt for over six years. With the proper care, it has held up so well. While you can’t buy this exact shirt, I’ve linked exact and similar products to each of these outfits below in case you are interested in these pairings yourself.
Latest posts by JaimeSays (see all)
- Seven Reasons You Should Visit the Animal Sanctuary Near Me - September 16, 2019
- Understanding German Wine Labels - September 11, 2019
- Classic Journeys Review: Luxury Touring? Oh Yes. - September 8, 2019
- All the Tools You’ll Need for a Blind Wine Tasting Party at Home - August 26, 2019
- 5 Reasons Why Northwest Montana Should Be Your Next Trip - August 11, 2019
- Three Crisp American Whites for the Dog Days of Summer - August 5, 2019
- Friday Fun in Itasca at Eaglewood Resort and Spa - July 24, 2019
- Stafford’s Perry Hotel: Where to Stay in Downtown Petoskey - June 28, 2019
- How a Sox Fan Survives Wrigley Field: Wine at Wrigley Field Concessions - June 25, 2019